SaucyKod

Saturday, October 22, 2016

I've only just been........

Many hours have passed since I last posted. For myself, I had an excellent break away, popping in now and then to read your posts. Much has been accomplished.... from renovations in house, straight out to the yard. We worked hard all summer, and are most happy with the end result. Time with family and friends, new beginnings and loss, repair and repaired. Even though I have not been posting, I have had each of you on my mind now and then. Thank you for your email and FB chatter and keeping me up to date in your Blogger Land.
By The Bay frequently with family and friends
House n Yard major replacement.....
Riding with great friends
....and, always a brilliant sunset each night.  There's more to tell, but first, let me catch up with each of you and do some serious reading. Cheers.
SaucyKod




6 comments:

biebkriebels said...

Great to see you back again, I thought you had stopped blogging and I had almost removed you from my sideline.but surprise, surprise, you returned suddenly!

Fun60 said...

Good to see you back. That looks like major renovations. No doubt you were pleased to say goodbye to the diggers.

Red said...

Sounds like you accomplished a lot during your break. It's good to see you back.

DJan said...

So lovely to see your smiling "face" show up in my news feed. You are always someone I miss when I don't see you for awhile. :-)

Gail said...

So glad you have had a happy and productive summer. Many adventures in a beautiful place.

Marcy has added a covered porch front and back to her house complete with a swing. I think she will enjoy it. The cats sure like the porch rails.

Have a blessed week.

Countryside Tales said...

Glad to see you back and after a lovely summer by the look of it! x