SaucyKod

Friday, October 28, 2016

Brilliant Colours........

Brilliant colours are filling our County. The snap to colder weather, not only brought out the magnificent beauty, but also brought high winds from the north to shake many trees free of their beauty. Walking through ankle deep leaves and playing....sigh....ain't life grand :)
Can you find me?
Is a Halloween creature lurking somewhere?
St. Croix River
My Fishin' Pond
Great Aunti n Kyle
Signing out from Canada.....until later, Eh...
SaucyKod




4 comments:

DJan said...

Those colors don't look real, they are so brilliant. And no, I looked and looked and couldn't find you! :-)

Red said...

Awesome color and reflections.

biebkriebels said...

Ah, the famous Indian summer has started I see.

biebkriebels said...

Ah, the fsmous Indian summer has started I see.