SaucyKod

Sunday, April 3, 2016

Living By The Sea.......


There is no finer life for me,
Than when I'm living by the sea
 I'll take my lunch and be far gone -
As the waves do skip and roll along.

I often wonder where time went,
Roaming beaches, with hours well spent
Digging clams and watching surf -
In our own time, we'd felt its worth.

The air is clear and fresh and clean,
Nature's wonder and Nature's dream
A friend, a smile, naan sandwich and tea -
On this cold day, was prepared for me.
SaucyKod


8 comments:

DJan said...

Yum! And thank you for this lovely little Saucy poem. I am enriched. :-)

Saucy Siciliana said...

Naan sandwich sounds delicious, we ate a lot of naan when we were in India, and the chai was also out of this world, spiced tea with milk.

Weekend-Windup said...

Well said, it gives peaceful mind. One has to learn the art of patience to spend time living by sea.

Red said...

I can feel the sea from here. You'd better eat a little more! So a great poem. Be sure you write some more and share them.

biebkriebels said...

Nice poem Lily :)

Jackie said...

Great poem....and your words make we want to find some seafood to eat....right now!
Yum!!

Caramella said...

What a lovely poem! You sure are livin' the dream, Saucy! :))

Gail said...

I could get lost there, too.