SaucyKod

Sunday, October 4, 2015

Marshall Jingles Johnson

I sent this warning to my Outlaw Brother
I even talked to Maw with Sherrif Bob by her side.....
They gosh darn wouldn't listen
....and robbed the train anyways.....
There was robbers everywhere......
Me n Sherrif Bob n Sherrif Roy decided to tangle with the leaders of this gang of outlaws; them being Wawieg Kid and Danny Boy Kent, so Sherrif Bob chased them on horseback and me n Bob chased the rest of em runnin' through the bushes with the cash.
Don't mess with the law; you'll get caught eventually.
Later that day, the Wawieg Gang -  in McAdam  Jail - Door Closed
.....And so to celebrate, I played some music that night in the dining room at the Train Station and breathed easy that my friends and fellow outlaws worked hard to bring enjoyment to the folk on the train.....plus seeing a fair amount of money donated to the continuing restoration of the McAdam Train Station and The Boys and Girls Club of St. Stephen. Thank you everybody for all your hard work.
McAdam Train Station

There was a fine sunset to end the day.
 SaucyKod ( Pick Photos To Enlarge)


8 comments:

DJan said...

What fun! You all certainly have a great time. And sense of humor. :-)

Gail said...

What a delightful post.

I think I know the sheriff!

Red said...

You had a fun time and I'm sure the passengers enjoyed the show as well. Great costumes.

biebkriebels said...

I see you had a lot of fun with the performance.

DJan said...

I sure did enjoy this trip back to the Old West with your outlaw family! :-)

Caramella said...

Haha funny! Felt like I was watching a real Western, like the ones with John Wayne. Fantastic job!! :)

Saucy Siciliana said...

So much fun! I love the guy at the piano!

genie said...

What a magnificent old train station...really BIG! Loved the picture story of the train robbery. You can tell an old yarn the best. Hope all is well up that way and you are ready for the real winter that is coming.