SaucyKod

Saturday, June 6, 2015

Farmer's Daughter.....

Out and about on my usual walk, I noticed many colourful people running up and down the streets of our small town. By the time I arrived at our Civic Center, I ran into this very friendly group "The Farmer's Daughter and Three Blind Mice". Today was a day for supporting the local Boys and Girls Club. There were approx 29 teams involved - they had a grueling run about town and then arrived at the Civic Center to walk on boards while being timed. This was not an easy task, as you can well see in the photo below. I can only say that the familiar word "Boardwalk" took on a new meaning for me.
SaucyKod

5 comments:

Caramella said...

You're right, it definitely must not have been easy.

Gail said...

I don't think I could do that. This is a new one for me.

Red said...

All for a good cause. Funny you weren't in there!

biebkriebels said...

Ha,ha, a boardwalk indeed. Have never seen that before. Nice find.

Linda Wildenstein said...

Great cause for sure.....and fun for the participants as well.