SaucyKod

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

PLOW-SHOES FOR SALE.......


Every citizen East of Calais, Maine U.S.A as far as Newfoundland, Canada,  has been awarded a pair of plow shoes. The government has issued shoes of all sizes and colours; specifically to be used when walking or running anywhere. A little scoop here, a little scoop there, "so the government says" - will make a huge difference in clearing our snow packed side of the world. I'm putting mine up for sale in June - any offers?
SaucyKod

6 comments:

DJan said...

Hahaha! Very clever, Saucy. Are you going to auction them off? :-)

Linda Kay said...

I could see me tripping over these and falling flat on my face in a snow bank! I'll pass, my dear.

Red said...

Why didn't I think of that idea? It would save a lot of money on snow plowing.

Fun60 said...

You are kidding aren't you? Plow shoes??

biebkriebels said...

Looks like difficult to get around with these :)

Countryside Tales said...

LOVE THEM :o)