SaucyKod

Saturday, January 31, 2015

Yep, we got SNOW......

Yep, we got SNOW. And we got a bunch at that. Time to play - build snow forts, throw snowballs, go slidin'. Jack loves to chase snowballs and then she tries to figure out where the "ball" went when it lands and splatters. When the snowball lands in soft snow and disappears, Jack dives for it like a true cairn and does retrieve it.  When you play like this for some hours in the afternoon sun; trust me, you sleep very well through the night.
SaucyKod


7 comments:

Countryside Tales said...

Whoop Woo! You got masses! I am jealous :o)

DJan said...

Whoa! That is a LOT OF snow, eh! :-)

Gail said...

Looks like both of you enjoy that.

More snow coming?

biebkriebels said...

I would love to be your Jack and play in the snow with you. You have a huge amount of it, we did only had 1 cm and it had gone before you could have a good look at it.

Linda Wildenstein said...

What a lovely photo of playfilled snow. Looks like fun.

Friko said...

some people and dogs have all the fun.

all the same, I don’t envy you particularly. snow shovelling is hard work.

Petra Pavl√°tkov√° said...

If I played like this for some hours in the afternoon sun, I couldn't move the next day and all my muscles would hurt! Well, I'd need more training, I guess, but we never have this much snow... It looks beautiful.

Your smile makes me smile too! :)