SaucyKod

Monday, December 1, 2014

Doggie Jail

I started the day in Doggie Jail, because I decided that Mom's wool socks would be fun to chew on. Apparently, she did not like that - after a bit of time passed by, she let me out on my own recognizance.....and because I whimpered pathetically. he,he - The socks were not all that tasty :(
Then I ate a sandwich off my Mom's Plate when she went to answer the phone and wasn't looking.....it was worth it :)
Sniff - Sniff.......It smelled interesting - it was spongy soft and felt like a small bone treat - Eating Mom's Blu-Tooth Headset just got me in more trouble.
I tipped over the bin and ate the contents - then got yelled at, so I pretended to be ill - that worked the last time - this time; not so good :(
Mom n friends were playing Trivial Pursuit - they took a break - I tried to play and it all ended up on the floor - I don't see the joy to this game - or understand how this TRIVIAL GAME PUT ME IN JAIL??
I knocked over two full bowls of biscuits and broke a lamp while chasing my ball. I was so excited, I almost caught the darn thing and had a small relief of WEE on the floor - Mommy wasn't too thrilled to clean it all up - Sometimes,  I hate that ball.
Mommy bought some Arrowroot cookies from Mr. Christie - I thought they were for me cause its got little people on the package and I'm a little dog - figured that out on my own - I got the box down and ate them all. 
I also peed on the deck when it was cold and snowy, when no one was looking - I was very secretive - how did they find out ? - Sometimes I hate winter!
Puppy Jack




9 comments:

Willow said...

Oh Jack for cuteness alone you should get the "Get out of jail free" card . Those other things are merely minor violations :)

Countryside Tales said...

Oh Jack! I sympathise COMPLETELY. I got put out in the cold on Saturday night for TEN WHOLE MINUTES just because I weed on the carpet when the family had dinner guests round- it was only a small wee and I only did it because I was so excited to see everyone. Sometimes I don't understand humans at all. Hope you're out of prison now? Love from Poppy via CT x

DJan said...

Oh, you bad doggie, Jack! You've been plenty bad all right. But jail is no fun. Hope you get oot soon and have learned your lesson! :-)

Linda Kay said...

So funny....don't we always wonder what dogs are thinking? They are so innocent.

Fun60 said...

I think it's going to be a very sharp learning curve for you puppy Jack if you want to survive the winter in comfort.

Red said...

Well Jack, with a rap sheet that long , I'd say your going to do a long time in the slammer.

biebkriebels said...

Well you have a busy dog in the house, someone to look after! Did he really do all those things you mentione, that is awfull for you, but it made me laugh at the same time. Wish you all the best for the coming time. Do you have plant to put a Christmas tree in the house? That would be fun for Jack.....

Gail said...

Poor Jack!!!!! She has been a busy one.

Linda Wildenstein said...

Poor Jack.....life's hard when you're a dog with a curious mind.....