SaucyKod

Sunday, October 19, 2014

Grand Falls Dam, Charlotte County, New Brunswick

Some "Pals-O-Mine"
  
What a way to spend a day in paradise - the only folks there - pack a picnic lunch for sure, eh.
A few minutes from the house the St. Croix River extends up and past the Grand Falls Dam here in Charlotte County. I am on the Canadian Side at the moment, and do not think I will "skip" to the other side, although I am sure Bears, Coyotes, Deer, Moose and many feathered friends have already done so. A wee bit of Paradise, not too far from my back yard.
SaucyKod

7 comments:

Friko said...

Sheer beauty.
It would be criminal not to get out into it and look and fill up with the splendour as much as one can.

If those of us who have such bounty on our doorstep fail to appreciate it, well, we don’t deserve it.

I bet a day out like that did you a lot of good.

DJan said...

Fabulous fall pictures! I think it does look like paradise. :-)

Gail said...

I certainly agree. Looks like Paradise to me!

Red said...

And you were smart enough to take a lunch and get out there and enjoy it.

biebkriebels said...

This looks really beautiful to walk around there. Great photo's and I can smell the fall.

DJan said...

So cool! Thanks for these great shots, and thanks for taking me along with you. Are there more treats to come? :-)

Linda Wildenstein said...

How lucky are you to live that close to such a gorgeous place. I love the photos and also your thoughts that it is paradise.....because that is what it looks like. Thanks for sharing. xoxo Oma Linda