SaucyKod

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Welcome........

Welcome to the world young "Evan". May your paths always guide you well and may flowers and sunshine always grow around you. You are the luckiest little boy in the world to have been born into the loving household in which you will dwell. You have wonderful Parents, Grandparents, Uncles, Aunts, cousins and friends who have been waiting to meet you. With your birth, comes a love so strong that it will likely  overwhelm your Mom and Dad, and all those around you. Behave Little Man and let Mom catch up on some well deserved sleep.  Be Brave Little Man when you open "your eyes" and see many looking back at you with big smiles and warm words - Your Family.
Welcome to the world indeed my Great Little Nephew.
Love,

15 comments:

Gail said...

How adorable! Congratulations.

DJan said...

Yes, welcome, little one! There are even friends south of you who welcome your pretty face into the world. :-)

Linda Kay said...

Such a sweet little guy, and I'm sure everyone is ready to coo and cuddle with him. Congrats, Auntie!

Countryside Tales said...

Many congrats- what a sweet little person :-)

Red said...

Well, I hope this little guy keeps these words of welcome the rest of his life.

biebkriebels said...

So sweet little boy, a miracle isn't it? Conratulations!

Filip and Kristel said...

Congratulations.

Greetings,
Filip

Linda Wildenstein said...

How adorable, congratulations to the entire family. xoxo Oma Linda

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

Awwww...I LOVE babies..so..I was wondering...canna I have him? :)
Oh Lilly, he is adorable!

Friko said...

Ahh, a brand new sweetie.
Welcome indeed.

Francesca Edesia Polisano said...

How big is he now Saucy? He must have grown a lot.

Linda said...

A sweetheart! Beautiful!

Francesca Edesia Polisano said...

You little grandson must have grown a lot by now right? I got scared when your blog page opened... I thought I ended up on the wrong blog, didn't expect all that Halloween stuff...you're getting ready aren't you?:)

Saucy Kodz said...

Thank you Francesca - Little Evan has grown so much and he is such a sweet baby and when he first smiled, I thought my heart would break - such a wonderful feeling - new life.

Jackie said...

My heart melts at the sight of him....so innocent and precious. May God's blessings always be on him.
Hugs and love,
Jackie