SaucyKod

Monday, December 16, 2013

Let 'er rip Son......

The Sky Said - Storm Coming.....
The Moon told us as well.....
Storm has arrived....n more coming.....
We are finally in our winter wonderland - the wind is howling, Mr. Flag is flying straight oot and snow is stashing itself away in all nooks n crannies round and aboot the homes in our small neighbourhood. Bring it on Mother Nature - you know we ben waitin'......
First few inches down....more to come :)
The above photo taken just when storm started
More photos below :)
Frosty is smiling :)
Halfway up the barn or halfway down the barn?
NOW, it feels like Christmas :)
SaucyKod




7 comments:

DJan said...

Yikes! When you said it was coming, I had no idea how much it would be! We haven't seen more than a flake or two down here, but I guess you have enough for both of us, Saucy! :-)

biebkriebels said...

Oh, Lilly that is huge! You have yourself to find a way out, this is amazing. I have never seen so much snow here. I hop you have enough food and warmth to survive.

genie said...

I lOVE your house...I tell you, Bud is gonna get me there once he really retires...that will be in September. It all look so full of the feeling of Christmas.

Red said...

You guys really got a dump of snow. You have more than us. Snow makes for great pictures.

Linda Wildenstein said...

Goodness, that is a lot of snow....but you're right, it does look like Christmas. It is beautiful....so long as I don't have to go out in it. tee hee

Red Nomad OZ said...

We're just going to have to swap Christmases one day!! This looks like a completely alien universe to me!!!

genie said...

OMG...I hope you do not have to shovel all of that darn white stuff. That would be a real killer. You all REALLY do het the winter blast up there. BRRRRRRRRR.