SaucyKod

Thursday, November 28, 2013

It Runs In The Family......

Dad
My Brother Donnie



My Brother's Son, Geoff

Geoff's Son, Kyle
has some mighty big boots to fill, Eh

SaucyKod
We have all caught major fish in our family, each and every one of us, however, today, it is all aboot me Dad,  Brother Donnie, Donnie's Son Geoff, n Geoff's Son, Kyle - think back fellow Blogsters - haven't you seen photos of the Lobster, clams, mussels, I have brought home - that's fishing too :) Up here in the Maritimes, we usually say "you wanna go fishin'" - that could mean anything :)
Photos above are Shad, Striped Bass, Sturgeon.

9 comments:

DJan said...

Oh yes, it DOES run in the family, eh! I hope you have a great weekend up there in the Canadian north, Saucy! I'll be here feasting it up. :-)

biebkriebels said...

You are great fishing famiily but where is Lilly?

Red said...

Fishing's in the genes here. fishing's a great sport. I can't identify any of the fish.

biebkriebels said...

You have a great fishing family, real winners. And where is the picture of Lilly? :))

Linda Wildenstein said...

What a great telling of the fishin' being done by your family. I learned to "fish" from my Mom's Dad, I also learned to hunt, cook and serve "animals" that I wouldn't even eat now but it was a great part of growing up. Oma Linda

Caramella said...

Wow and look at those fish! Like father, like son (and grandson :))I've never tried fishing...would start with clam digging first, it seems easier!

Anonymous said...

Very interesting your family are great fishermen,little Kyle following in there foot steps.MCL.Nice picture.

Red Nomad OZ said...

HAhaha! It's kind of the reverse in Pilchard's family - there's a proud tradition of NOT catching big fish! Maybe we all need to go on a Marlin cruise!!!

genie said...

I’ve gotta get Buddy to bring me up there to see you all. But not in winter!