SaucyKod

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Rainy -

Rainy is a rescue dog all the way from Arkansas - she was rescued this past year by my neighbours. When Rainy first came to this small town in Canada she was very shy, withdrawn and every noise scared her. She was not a happy dog, with all she had been through.......but, by golly look at her now.
She approaches you - she smells your hand and wants to play - she wags her tail and is very friendly.  Rainy was adopted into a most loving family and has had a 100% turn-a-round into a happy, playful life. She passes my door most every day, when some member of the family is out for a walk. I remember you asking for this photo Gail and knew you would be wondering how Rainy was doing. Beautiful isn't she :)
SaucyKod

10 comments:

Jackie said...

So happy that Rainy has a good home; she is a beautiful dog.
Thank you for sharing.
Hugs,
J.

Fun60 said...

She looks very happy and content.

Red said...

Since I'm not big into dogs , his pedigree looks mixed?

DJan said...

This made my heart soar. To know how much difference a loving family can make to a sweet creature like Rainy! :-)

biebkriebels said...

What a sweety she is, so great she has become a happy dog after all.

Petra said...

Good news are great news and I'm happy for Rainy that she's found a new loving family. :)

PS Thank you for your comment on my V&V post, I'm so glad it was fun for you to read that. :)

Friko said...

I love it when a dog’s life becomes a happy life.

I hate people who ill-treat all animals and dogs in particular. Give them a little bit of love and they repay you a thousandfold.

Genie Robinson said...

That's a LONG ways to go for a rescue. Tonight I am going to have to go down your blog and get caught up post by post. I feel so behind after 4 months. Pouring rain here...miserable. Bud is home and that's a treat. Am trying to get back into the blogging thing. I was VERY rusty. Hope you all are well. genie

Francesca Edesia said...

She is gorgeous! I'm so happy she was adopted!

Linda Wildenstein said...

It's always a little miracle when a rescue dog comes round and is a family dog with a whole life to live. Yeah for the family who has shown her love and hurrah for Rainy for having something to wag her beautiful tail about. Thanks for sharing this success story......Oma Linda