SaucyKod

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Tomorrow is Monday.....

Tomorrow is Monday and some may assume
it's just going to be 
another "Blue Monday", "Dreary Monday; 
- start of the work week
- going to jobs or school, but according
to statistics, there will be over
5,000 weddings, 10,000 childbirths,

and over 42 million hugs occurring.

Also, there will be at least 4 people
that will win the multi-million dollar lotteries,
and 600 people will get promotions at work.
There will also be 600 dogs adopted;
35,000 balloons sold, and
800,000 skittles eaten.
The words "I love you" will be said
over 9 million times.
So again, tomorrow is Monday
and some may assume its going to be another "Blue Monday",
"Dreary Monday" - start of the work week -
going to jobs or school -
but just smile; because according to statistics -
it should actually be a really nice day.

                            Saucykod

8 comments:

Genie Robinson said...

Well, count me out on all of these except hopefully the I Love You....maybe if I am really good, Buddy will give me that affirmation, Love the post. Fun info, genie

Red said...

Yes, for some people Monday is a bad day! However, Monday is just another day and it's what you make of it. i like all the statistics you include in this post.

DJan said...

Those are simply wonderful statistics! Can I be one of the four who win the lottery? Of course, I'd better buy a ticket first. :-)

biebkriebels said...

You are so funny, made me laugh.

Caramella said...

What a sweet post SaucyKod! Everyone usually dreads Mondays but you are so positive! We should all look at the 'sunny side of the street' indeed

Petra said...

Yes, the attitude is everything, the old but faithful truth. :)

Thank you for this utterly positive post, you made me smile. Next Monday I'm going to add a few more hugs and I-love-you words, those are the easiest ones to accomplish. :)

ChaM_My said...

Hugging keeps the Monday blues away! Glad you enjoyed your day! :)

Red Nomad OZ said...

That's the kind of positivity I've come to expect from you - and really appreciate! I know it was a while back now, but I hope some of the good stuff came to you that day!!