SaucyKod

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

My New Rubber Boots

My friend Gail @ http://gailatthefarm.blogspot.ca/  wrote a post about her rubber boot trek - along her land and creek upon which she punctured the boot and had wet, soggy feet on her return home. She talked about now having to purchase new boots and showed several coloured patterns of many styles of rubber boots. While she ponders over what to invest in - I shall show you my new boots. BTW, you should wander over to Gail's Farm and visit - lots of great adventures going on each and every day.
I recently purchased these fine rubber boots, guaranteed to keep your toes warm with special insulation, whether hot or -30 cold. You can wear these bad boys summer or winter.
They are quite fashionable, great treads and have grip handles to pull on.
They come in colourful psychedelic flower type patterns or plain black. They also come in mid or long height just below knee or just above the ankle.
In Gail's little corner of the world her find on this trek was an arrowhead and a great one at that - my find in my little corner of my world was a few rusted trinkets n shells n sand dollars.
Comfortable to walk short or great distances - 
and fit like a shoe. How ABOOT THAT, Eh!

 

5 comments:

Red said...

Hey, I'm just about ready for anew pair of rubber boots. Do you think the psychedelics would look good on me?

biebkriebels said...

I love those boots, they look rather feminine with the decorations and the handy grips are very clever. Thank you for you nice comments, I appreciate them very much!

DJan said...

You would certainly stand out in those nice psychedelic boots! I think they are just too too cool. I never heard of boots that are both cool in the summer and warm in the winter. :-)

Gail said...

Well, I do love them!

I'm planning on getting a bright colored pair so someone can find me if I get lost.

Thanks for the wonderful things you've said.

Red Nomad OZ said...

Well! I never knew rubber boots could be so COOL!!! LOVE the handles ... I'm jealous as hell!!!