SaucyKod

Friday, January 18, 2013

Did Someone Mention SNOW.....






Yah, the day the snow fell in NEWFOUNDLAND - AAH, that was just last week.... and let me tell you, it was a bunch o'sno, Eh.  A tad behind in posting these lovely photos - a friend sent the ones from Newfoundland and the rest are of my yard. How's stuff in your yard this week?
GOOD THING THE DOOR OPENED INSIDE
WE WERE ABLE TO CRAWL OUT.....
NO ONE CHECKING METERS TODAY.....

I MIGHT BE STANDING ON THE CAR I THINK?
OH YEAH, WE'RE DIGGING A PATH DOWN TO THE HOUSE TOO.....
HEY BUDDY, GIVE US A HAND - WHERE U PUTTING ALL THAT SNOW?
MUM TAKING THE PATH FOR MILK N BREAD AT THE GROCERS
OH YAH, THAT'S THE CAR THERE TOO....
AND PHOTOS BELOW - MY YARD
WE GOT THE SAME STORM - NOT AS BAD THOUGH

SAME VIEW AS ABOVE, CEPT NO SNOW.....


WOULD YOU SAY THIS WAS SHOWING HALFWAY UP THE BARN
OR SEEING HALFWAY DOWN THE BARN
AT LEAST WE COULD SEE THE CAR AND TO THE RIGHT
THAT IS A 6 FT LAMP POST









15 comments:

Red said...

An amazing amount of snow! We wouldn't know what to do with it if we had it here. We'd be flat on the ground crying.

DJan said...

WOW! I only experienced that much snow once, a long time ago in Michigan. That doorway tells the story very well!!! My heavens, you sure didn't need to be going to any gym to get a workout. Just getting to your front yard must have had you sweating hard. GREAT pictures! :-)

biebkriebels said...

We have a lot of snow too here, but these seizes I have never seen! Must be claustrophobic .

⊱↫PreciousKD↬⊰ said...

Wow..that's lot of snow!

Friko said...

Blimey! And we think we have it hard.

Caramella said...

Oh I have never seen so much snow! That snowman picture is very funny! Better bundle up as it must be so chilly

Linda Primmer said...

Wow, that is alot of snow. Makes me cold, just looking at it. Stay warm...Your newest follower, Linda

Dianne said...

Wow! These pics are amazing .... SO much snow..... Love the snowman.

Jeremy [Retro] said...

that is a crazy amount of snow... really enjoyed the door photo, that really puts it into view.

Jana said...

thats really A lot of snow, wowwww! thanks for stopping*commenting on my blog, so nice to have visitors from Canada! happy weekend...

Angela said...

great post!
kisses!



Angela Donava

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

Wait..I thought I commented on this post! I came to check in today for anything new and ..don't..oh wait. I probably did and you just haven't posted your comments..can that be it? Can I steal your front door photo? I would like to email it to brother in Maine. well..and everyone I know! It's fantastic!

Genie Robinson said...

Don't think I will moan and groan about our snows again. These shots are all unbelievable. a 6foot lamp post. A car totally buried in snow. And the door shot....it is a classic. Hope you all get a thaw soon...and that they get a break in Newfoundland, too. Missed you...glad to be back online. I hate my laptop!!!!genie

Pamela Gordon said...

Hi there. My friend Vee of the blog A Haven for Vee mentioned your post being from NB with all the snow. I'm from 'Freddy', NB and have been blogging for almost 3 years. I can't believe the amount of snow you got there in that blizzard! Incredible. We are in Alberta right now so I missed it thankfully. I hope you'll stop by and visit me. Have a great weekend. (I hear another storm is on the way) Pamela

ChaM_My said...

Wow, I can't imagine the coldness and the amount of snow. I've been used to the tropics' always summer temperature. But you still looked fabulous!

Cheers! :)