SaucyKod

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Cheers to the Season.....

Cheers to the Season, when we love to give;
when we celebrate with friends and have strangers to greet.
 Whatever is bright and beautiful; whatever means the
most to you; whatever brings you happiness -
These are the things wished for you and yours.
Remember - You All - are Xtraordinarily beautiful
in all different ways and Overwhelmingly
Xciting as friends and family.
Happy Holidays and the very best in the New Year!
SaucyKod
 
 
 


4 comments:

DJan said...

The very same wishes I send from me to YOU and yours. What a lovely post. That last picture made me laugh. :-)

Red said...

Thanks for the greetings. I hope that you and your family have a good Christmas. You really know how to have fun.

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

Dear Lilly, I loved this post. So uplifting and warm. Thank you. I also, like DJan above, loved the last photo of you!! You look enough like a little elf to be one!!
Loved it! You are so special!
Love and hugs and Merry Christmas to you. Always your friend,
Mona

Red Nomad OZ said...

Thank you for those warm and heartfelt wishes, my friend!

PJ has outdone himself in that tux - warm Xmas greetings to both of you from warm - actually HOT - downunder!!