SaucyKod

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

CANUCK IN A POOK TOQUE.....

 
The Pook Toque has been out for a while and did originate from that "olde wool sock" by a group of inventors from St. Mary's Ontario. A Pook Toque is just a sock hat that has many moods n styles and probably is one of the warmest Toques I've ever worn. Some may think it's silly, just plain goofy, or strictly just a CANUCK thing. Some of you may enjoy the Canadian humour
and it might just bring a smile to your face. Enjoy :)
 

POOK - THE NEXT GENERATION.....
Fashionable Canucks even in the dead of winter.......
Even the Penguins are jealous.......



 

ALL CANUCKS R HAPPIEST WEARING THEIR POOKS, Eh :)
Now, I gotta work on getting the rest of the set :)
BEST PREZZENT EVER :)

 
 
 
 

5 comments:

Red said...

Fun stuff! Too bad you don't have snow and a real snow man!
I hope you have a wonderful day.

DJan said...

Well, I just LOVE the Pook toque! And I'll have to take the advice of one of your pictures and google it, eh! :-)

Caramella said...

I found you through my mom's blog, saucysiciliana. I would like to become a singer but these days it is practically impossible, so my mom says I should sing to make people happy. Many of my fans write to me saying that my music cheers them up so I guess this is the real purpsoe of singing. I wish you a Happy New Year. I am following you from Rome.

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

Dear Lilly, I am so sorry I haven't been around of late. I have been in bed since the day after Christmas with a severe cold and now my husband has it. I am better and up and around as of yesterday.
My daughter's condition has worsened and I am not doing much blogging. I will be flying back there on the tenth..I would be leaving immediately but am too ill to be around her.
I will be in touch...I hope your New Year has started better than mine! :)
Much love,
Mona

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

p.s. You look mighty cute in your little hat!