SaucyKod

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Fog Lifting.........Sunny Day Ahead

Those "spur of the moment" runs, really pay off in photos.......
Fog finally lifted enough to take this shot.....
of the Lighthouse - there is much to see surrounding
the lighthouse, however the fog did not permit that to happen :)
Beach n Bay n Beauty.....
...morning fog lifting and yep, that's the Bay Of Fundy...
New Brunswick is made up of a lotta ROCK - 
...and granite in photo below
Deer Island Ferry arriving - The Ferry Ride is most picturesque
(abundant marine life and small islands). 
This is the only road to the Island and is approx 5 K (3Mi) in length, 
takes approx 20 min and is free of tolls.
Past Post on Deer Island - June 13, 2011 - FYI
Fossil in the ROCKS......is this an earlier ET?
Greens Point Lighthouse, Letete, NB


7 comments:

DJan said...

The fog makes the lighthouse look mysterious. Nice pictures, showing it's really really beautiful where you hang out! Thanks for showing me the bay. I should do the same for Bellingham Bay where I live! :-)

Gail said...

You are so blessed to be surrounded with all that beauty. It takes my breath away.

Red said...

Beautiful area..rocks water, beaches...

kt said...

Thanks for sharing your world with me. You have been my #1 commenter. Thank you for being so faithful!

However:
After two years of blogging I am about to call it quits. Most of the stuff I have posted this year was written before my dad died. I can't seem to come up with new stories. If I do I will start up again.

Now that I am no longer need to care for him I have had to find a way to cycle myself back into the life outside of these walls. I have gradually dipped my toes into that world and find that I am too busy to write. But, more importantly, I find that I am too busy to continue a relationship with all of you bloggers out there. I hate not commenting regularly!

Although it was you guys that literally got me through these last two years it seems so rude of me to not get around to reading and encouraging you, like you did me. I hope to remedy that soon. When school starts I plan to get pack to substituting, and with that, back to a regular schedule of some sort. That schedule will include a time to re-enter the blogging sphere to keep up with my many mentor's antics.

I am sending this to each of you as I want to thank you for your friendship and kindness.
Karen

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Good morning, well at least for me. A nice set of scenic beauties to start the day. Glad your new modem is working so well and you are back online. Lighthouses and beaches are among my favorite scenics and these places I would enjoy visiting. Thanks for the preview!

Buttons said...

Oh I so want to come to New Brunswick and the whole East coast I have been several times to the West. I live in Ontario and I am going to make it. I can see I better get a move on as it is so beautiful I can see by your photos. AWESOME shots. B

Red Nomad OZ said...

I think the photo looks wonderful with the fog - and the surrounding scenery would be too distracting! This way the lighthouse is the focus, and a good thing too as it's so spectacular!!