SaucyKod

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Just drivin' by........


DIGDEGUASH (pronounced dig-de-gwash), NB
(usually a very small brook)
ST. GEORGE GORGE, NB
"LOOKING DOWN THE GORGE ON A CALM DAY. 
LOOKIN' UP THE GORGE DURING SPRING RUN-OFF
(SOUNDS LIKE THUNDER IN YER 'EARS')

(modified in 2004 for an electricial power generating plant)
ST. ANDREWS PARK,
NICE DAY BRISK SPRING WINDS.....
ICE IS GONE FROM POND
ALL KINDS N COLOURS  OF NEW LITTLE FISH -
THIS POND IS VERY, VERY DEEP, AND YES,
THE FISH DO WINTER AT THE BOTTOM OF THE POND.

EVENING SUN
@ THE FARM, HAYMAN HILL, NB

(click on any photo to enlarge)

7 comments:

Red said...

Beautiful area in scenery and buildings. I enjoyed the photos.

TexaGermaFinlaNadian said...

LOVE that last picture, as I told you earlier. Should be a postcard. Spring there is so beautiful.

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

Great photo's and the one of you is my favorite. You look warm and cosy and what a great smile!! :)
I LOVE to see posts with pictures of our blogging friends in them. I don't know...makes me feel more like I really KNOW someone and not just on the computer. Blogging is an amazing thing. HOW I wish I could have a home with a red roof. OR even a RED home. Well, at least I finally got the trim and shutters.

Red Nomad OZ said...

LOVE the lingo! Digdeguash, huh?!?! I'll have to try and work that one into the conversation one day ...

Love your new backdrop, even though WE'RE the ones having autumn now!!!

DJan said...

Nice to see your smiling face, and the pictures are all fun! Thanks for posting these for me to enjoy. :-)

Marion said...

The pictures of Digdeguash brings back a lot of memories,my mother was borned and raised there we spent a lot of sundays visiting.

Red Nomad OZ said...

I liked this post the first time I saw it - thanx for linking it up!! Can't believe the change in the gorge after rain!!