SaucyKod

Saturday, March 17, 2012

FIX FOLLOWERS GADGET



Yesterday I lost my followers widget - I tried everything to get it back and nothing would work - part of it was there and the rest missing - then the word followers was there, without the followers. After doing some extensive research on internet, I found one fellow in the UK that tried the solution below and "VOILA", IT WORKS, FOR NOW YOU CAN SEE MY FOLLOWERS BACK ON MY BLOG.
IF ANY OF YOU ARE HAVING THIS PROBLEM, TRY THE SOLUTION BELOW---WORKED FOR ME. THANKS UK

SOLUTION: I've been waiting for this to be fixed for ages, so I finally just went in to customize the colours, changing each one randomly, and suddenly I was able to add it! There's a bug in there and this seems to be a random fix but it worked for me! Give it a try, and if it works for you, spread the word! CHEERS, UK


STEPS:
1. PICK "EDIT" ON FOLLOWERS GADGET
2. WHEN WINDOW OPENS, UNCHECK "USE TEMPLATE DEFAULT STYLES"
3. CHART DROPS DOWN TO CHANGE COLOURS, TEXT ETC
4. I JUST PICKED THE FIRST "ENDCAP TEXT", THEN PICKED A RANDOM COLOUR, PICKED "SAVE" AND I HAD MY FOLLOWERS BACK.
    



3 comments:

DJan said...

You might have lost the widget, but you showed up in my Reader just as usual. I do love the new look of your blog, it's very elegant. Blogger is messing around with things again, it's very annoying...

kt said...

Thanks for the info. I copied it and added it to my growing list of HOW TOOs.

I'm glad you found someone to help. I have tried those forums and they never seem to hit the mark.

And while I'm at it...Thanks for being a word verification free blog. I really dislike those things!

kt said...

Ahhhhhhh, I just wrote a beautiful comment and it dd not publish ?????