SaucyKod

Sunday, December 18, 2011

A Card For You



I have a list of people all written in a book
Every year at Christmas time, I go and take a look, and
 this is when I realize, that those names are a part-
Not of the book they're written in, but of my very heart.
For each name stands for someone
Who has crossed my path sometime -
And in that meeting, they've become
Treasured friends of mine.



Once you've met some people
The years cannot erase,
The memory of a pleasant word....
Or.....of a friendly face.
So, when I send a christmas card
That is addressed to you,
It's because you are on that list
Of.....friends, I'm indebted to.
You are one of many folk
In times past, that I have met,
You happen to be one of those,
I don't want to forget.



Whether I have known you for-
Many years or few,
In some way you have held a part..... in
Shaping things I do.

A really BIG gift.....

So, in the spirit of Christmas, that
Forever and ever endures,
May it leave its richest blessing
In the hearts of you and yours.



0 comments: