SaucyKod

Saturday, October 22, 2011

HALLOWEEN IN MY YARD







HALLOWEEN......... In My Yard is sooooo much fun.


There's a goblin at my window,
A Monster by my door,
There's a pumpkin on my table,
That keeps smilin' more and more
There's a Ghost who haunts my bedroom,
A witch whose face is green,
They used to be my family,
Till they dressed for Halloween.


We have a great time creating a theme and creating our goblins from scratch most of the time, but then ya just never know, eh; what you might find peeking or perching aboot in da yard -
All Photos, Goblins and video created by SaucyKodz......

Double, Double Toil And Trouble, Fire Burn And Cauldron Bubble.....

 

Video of Past Halloween's In My Yard - Enjoy :)

HAPPY HALLOWEEN TO YOUS  NYers!!

4 comments:

Linda Wildenstein said...

Thank you for sending me a link to your fun Halloween post and pictures from the past. Looks like a whole mess of fun. I adore Halloween and people who get it, that it is for the fun and not anything else. Obviously that includes your crazy self. I would be hard pressed to pick a favorite photo....but if I did it would have to be of your darling dog Jack. He is adorable no matter in what venue. Oma Linda

Incipient Wings said...

Wow!
You really look like you have a lot of fun!!!such a neat video...
Great imagination :)
Puppy jack is a cutie pie, love the witch hat with the little wig.
Thank you for joining in on Haunted Humpday!!

Have a spooky rest of the week!!!

Kim said...

Fun costumes! Belated Happy Humpday!

Witchy J said...

You and your family look like you get to have a brilliant time at Halloween. It must take some time to organize. Your dog is a really cutie.