SaucyKod

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Your Smile For Today.....

An older, tired-looking dog wandered into my yard and laid on my front door step. I could tell from her collar and well-fed belly that she had a home and was well taken care of. She calmly came up to me; I gave her a few pats on her head; she then followed me into my house, slowly walked down the hall and curled up by the lazyboy and fell asleep.



An hour later, she went to the door, and I let her out.....

The next day she was back, greeted me on the front step, walked inside and resumed her spot and again slept for about an hour. This continued off and on for several weeks.



Curious, I pinned a note to her collar: "I would like to find out who the owner of this wonderful sweet dog is and ask if you are aware that almost every afternoon your dog comes to my house for a nap."

The next day she arrived for her nap, with a brightly coloured note pinned to her collar: "She lives in a home with 6 children; 2 under the age of 3 - she's trying to catch up on her sleep. Can I come with her tomorrow?

Thanks Carol n Dave for the story.

0 comments: