|NEW BRUNSWICK FLAG|
- A huge civic birthday cake that is distributed among residents.
- Live entertainment and music - dancing.
- Family activities such as face painting, storytellers, magicians and sports events.
- Large communal meals, such as a breakfast, barbecue or supper.
- Lots n lots of CHOCOLATE, for we are the "Chocolate Town" - "Ganong's Chocolates".
- Presentation of awards and inductions to residents.
- Farmer's Market and lets not forget the "Annual Boat/Raft Race" starting on the other side of the St. Croix River - some very "UNUSUAL" boats made by residents here in St. Stephen and also in Calais, Maine USA n there a-boot. Don't forget to buy your "DUCK" for the Great Ducky Race - proceeds benefiting the Calais Band Boosters.
This evening, down by the waterfront, there is live band playing, so guess where this girl is headed - shutting down for the evening. Have a good one :) HAPPY NEW BRUNSWICK DAY EVERYONE!