SaucyKod

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

.....Storm Days




The bright ball in the sky yesterday was in fact the SUN. The fog lifted, the clouds parted, the rain spell is over? Dunno bout that, but hey, I'll take whatever I can get. The past two days have been a balmy 82 - 94 humid , humid with some little wind. Not complaining in the least, took off the "Pea Souper", slickers n sou'wester. It was getting kinda hot in that outfit......but, hey, I was dry.


Let's see, how shall I describe my mood this morning - I'm as happy......
as a pig in sheet :) er, slop
as a crow in the cornfield 
as a clam in the Bay of Fundy at high tide
as a kid in the candy store in 1952 with 25Cents
as a monkey in a banana factory
as a dog with two tails
as the day is long
as a kid in a sandbox
as the day is long
as a lark
as a bug in a rug


I could go on and on and I am sure in your areas, you have some great "As Happy As" sayings - anyway, I am just happy the sun is out and OUT - I - GO into the sunshine - Have a great day !

0 comments: